Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Video Of My First Family!


As you may, or may not know, I am a HUGE Irwin family fan! I have loved Steve, Bindi, Terri and then Robert since 2001 when I first saw a Crocodile Hunter episode on Animal Planet while vacationing in Florida! I can remember my cousin begging and yelling at me to join her on the beach however I couldn't budge until this crazy man named Steve and his beautiful wife Terri were finished educating me on various reptiles and wildlife. Thats when my love affair with the Irwins began and it has never faltered for one moment.

I can remember dragging my best friend Serena with me to the movies to watch "Crocodile Hunter Collision Course" on the silver screen and I still have Steve, Terri and Bindi's Oprah episode recorder on a VHS in my basement. The Irwin family are my heros and I will always be grateful for what they have instilled in me. I am the wildlife warrior I am today because of them! My dream is to one day meet Bindi and Robert. I had the incredible opportunity to meet Wes and Terri back in 2007 when they visited Toronto for an Australian Tourism Gala......unfortunately Bindi and Robert were already up in their hotel room sleeping away. I know one day I will have the chance to meet those two incredible children and I can't wait to meet them in person!!

Please enjoy the video. It was recorded last week right after Robert's 6th Birthday!!

xoxox
nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment