Thursday, December 3, 2009

Candlelight Vigil in Toronto!


Ughhhh first of all I want to apologize for my lack of updates in the past week. I have been extremely busy at work and home selling stainless steel water bottles for conservation charities. My campaign ends tomorrow and I will have a full list of how many bottles were sold and how much money was raised for Animal-Kind International, The Endangered Wildlife Trust and The Orangutan Foundation! Just as a little teaser, I am extremely pleased with how well the campaign has gone and I must say that "kids" have outdone the adults this time which gives me GREAT hope for the future.

For all of my Toronto readers I wanted to let you know that there will be an upcoming candlelight vigil taking place on Saturday December 12th from 7pm-9pm at Queens Park downtown. I am VERY excited that I will be able to attend! This will be my very first candlelight vigil and I couldn't be happier about the cause. Hundreds of us will be joining together to take a stand on tackling climate change and encourage our Canadian leaders to take action and be a role model for developing countries to curb their emissions. I promise to take lots of photos and report back on how it was! If you live in Toronto please consider taking two hours out of your Saturday night on the 12th to let your voice be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment