Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My New Babies


As I sit hear at my laptop all I can hear is "MEOW, MEOOOW.......MEOOOOOOW" hahaha
Even though it does get a bit annoying it is still great to hear these two siblings being able to sing loud and proud. These two little guys whom I have named Jacob (orange long hair) and Bella (black) are so lucky to be out of the shelter alive. Unfortunately Jacob isn't feeling too well and is having a bit of diarrhea. I have been syringing him some A/D which will hopefully bind his tummy and give him some extra needed calories. Of course they should still be with their mama as they are only around 4 to 5 weeks of age but they came in as strays without any mother to care for them. Bella is running around and has lots of energy, I just hope Jacob will begin to hop around just as much! Wish me luck AND sleep!!

xoxox
nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment