Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas To All!


*"Jacob" my foster kitten dressed at Kris Kringle*


It has been a wonderful year for conservation and environmental awareness. Even though we did not get what we truly wanted in Copenhagen we at least know the door has been opened and the word is out. The governments around the world cannot ignore us anymore! Tonight I will be surrounded by my family for Christmas Eve dinner and again tomorrow for Christmas but my thoughts and prayers will sincerely be with all the children and animals around the world and in my own backyard who will be without love, food and shelter these next couple of days. We must all remember those who have less than us and do what we can to help those in need. Monetary donations as well as hours volunteered can go a long way in making someone or something feel extra special.

*"Rambo"- 7 yrs old available for adoption at the OSPCA*


I visited the Hamilton/Burlington OSPCA yesterday to give some extra love and kisses to the animals who will not be spending Christmas in a warm home by the fireplace surrounded by love and laughter. However I truly believe their luck will change in 2010, just as Jacobs did, and next year they will find their forever families!



To all, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2010 for all of your family, friends and furry loved ones!

xoxox
love always,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment