Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Great Christmas Gift!


I had to bring my dad to St. Mikes Hospital today for kidney stone treatment and while I was waiting I decided to check out the gift shop. As I browsed all the usual baby blankets, housecoats and magazines I came across these awesome, funky looking little stuffed animals. Upon closer look at the tag I realized that they were made from 100% recycled plastic bottles! The brand is called "Fuzz That Wuzz" and is created by the Mary Meyer company in Vermont. I thought it was so cool and original so I purchased a little grey cat. The price was a little steep at $19.99, however I wanted to support such an eco-friendly item. If interested in finding out more please visit Mary Meyers website

xoxox
nicole

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this cute and eco-minded alternative to the usual toys. I love seeing things like this, and once even bought a polar fleece vest that had recycled been made from recycled pop bottles. Nice blog, too, Nicole! <3 Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for your comment Christi I appreciate it! I would love to buy sweaters made from recycled materials that would just be so cool! Thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete