Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter = Happy Story!

Happy Easter everyone! Today is Good Friday and I wanted to share an uplifting story that would put everyone in a good mood for the Easter weekend. I received this email from my good friend Dianne of Tails From Greece Rescue and wanted to share it with you all...........

Most of the news I send out is upsetting so I thought it would be nice to share this good news one with you. I've known Elizabeth for many years and she's an amazing individual who has helped out in many bad situations, including getting some monkeys shipped from a wildlife sanctuary where she lives in Greece to another country where they'll be properly cared for as they were living in deplorable conditions at the sanctuary (due to lack of volunteers mainly). She's been a SPAZ member/rescuer for many years and she and her husband do as much as they can to help the animals.
Dianne Aldan

And a beautiful picture to go with it...........


LOOK AT THOSE SMILES!!!


xoxoxox
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment