Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earth Hour Tonight!!!


What will you be doing at 8:30pm tonight??? In the past years since it began I usually spend the event in my home with all lights, electronics and music turned off. With a few candles lit I cuddle with my dogs and usually talk with friends and family who are over at my house during that time. Tonight however will be different. My friend Melissa is hosting a surprise birthday party for her husband and his twin brother at their parents house. Kristina and I of course warned her that it would be taking place during Earth Hour and she has promised to incorporate it into the party! I am excited to see what she has planned for the time period that the world reflects and takes a stand against global warming!! HAVE FUN!!!

xoxox
n

No comments:

Post a Comment