Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Want To See This Picture!!


How cute do you think this picture would be?! Gwyneth Paltrow, the wife of the incredibly talented & eco-savvy Chris Martin ala Coldplay, announced her daughters love for the animal world the other day through Vogue Uk:

"She loves riding - she competed in her first horse show the other day and won second place. Well of course I was thrilled for her -but it's incredible because I hate horses and have nothing really to do with them. The other day I actually sent Stella (McCartney) a picture because there was Apple, just sitting on her horse, wearing a pineapple T-shirt. I just texted her saying, 'surely this is your child?'. It's amazing - she's a vegetarian, she adores animals, everything - she and Stella have really bonded."

Let's hope Moses is as sweet and animal-friendly as his big sis!!

xoxox
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment