Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let It All Hang Out!!



The summer months are a perfect time to take advantage of what the sun has to offer! Not only is it helping our organic vegetable gardens to grow nice and big, it also gives us the opportunity to unplug the dryer for awhile and allow the sun to dry our clothes!


I purchased a great clothes line kit from the Canadian store Grassroots two years ago and I absolutely love it! I leave it hanging all year round and it is still in perfect condition, line does not sag and no rust has appeared after our harsh winters. I can't imagine how many tons of emissions I have saved from entering the atmosphere as well as money on our energy bill. For us Canadians, we have to remember we only have a few months a year that we can actually let our clothes hang to dry so why not start now!?!?!

xoxoxox
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment