Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jacob is still waiting.........

*Jacob with his bird friends*


Uggh I am so frustrated! Apparently Jacob has had many inquires from individuals and families wanting to adopt him however many have been declined because it is a total impulse adoption for them and others have been approved. Unfortunately I haven't received any calls and we have to assume that the callers ran over to their mall and either bought a kitten or adopted elsewhere. I feel so bad for the little guy! Although he is getting lots of love and attention from me I know the longer he stays in my house the harder it will be for him to get adopted due to the fact that larger black kittens and cats are very hard to find homes for! Lets hope I receive a call soon from his future furrever home in the next few days!!

xoxox
nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment