Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First Transport A Success!



I have always wanted to help transfer a god from one side of the country to another and last weekend I received my first opportunity to do so! Little "Scamp" was being transferred all the way from South Carolina, USA to Ottawa, Ontario and I was able to help out during this 900 mile journey!

*Scamp and I waiting for his transport van to Ottawa*

I picked Scamp up from a local hotel parking lot when he arrived from Kitchener, Ont. He was such a cute little thing who had been recouperting from a fractured front leg. I took him back to my house for some play time and relaxation before driving up to Toronto. This was the last leg of his journey before he boarded a rental van all the way up to Ottawa! Scamp will be fostered and put up for adoption with Minpinerie - a local Min Pin Rescue group in the Nation's Capital!


*My Dad Taking Scamp For A Pee Break*


* What a sweetheart!!! Good luck Scamp on finding your furr-ever home!!*

xoxoxox
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment